The Society of Technical Analysts commit to maintain highest professional code by observing the following code:
- Use knowledge and skills for the benefit of society, its members and the industry.
- Promote transparency and honesty in work analysis and avoid making false and misleading claims that might lead to conflicts of interest.
- Achieve high standards of professional competence, conduct, and ethical practice. Professional competence requires regular continuing professional development and technical research.
- Understand and respect professional work of others.
- Provide objective and credible analysis that will help users make reasonable investment decisions.
- Perform work and analysis only in areas of competence.
Learn more about Membership
Read about our Education